2018 Christmas at the Lake Craft Fair Application
SHOW DATE & TIME: Saturday, November 3, 2018. Show runs from 10 am – 4 pm
Christmas at the Lake is a fundraiser for the Prospect Lake District Community Association
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2018. Please expect a reply in early August at the latest.
Please Complete the Following:
- Application Form on this page (or print form and mail)
- Payment (vial PayPal on this page or by mailing a cheque)
- Submit two photos via one of the methods below:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line
- Via mail to Barbara Newton, 139 Estelline Rd, Victoria V9E 1K5
- Reference to your website/Facebook/Etsy page in the application
In submitting my application to participate in the Christmas at the Lake Craft Fair I agree to the following terms:
- The fee will be returned if I am not accepted for the show
- The fee will be non-refundable after September 15, 2018
- If the show producers are forced to cancel the show due to unforeseen circumstances, I will receive the full refund of my fee, but agree to make no further claim for compensation against the PLDCA
- I agree to be fully responsible for any damage to the facility incurred by myself or any persons connected with my display
- I agree to offer for sale only Canadian made craft, art or food items originated and produced by myself. I will not offer for sale any commercial or resale items
- I agree to release the PLDCA and its representatives from any responsibility in the case of loss or damage to my goods or possessions
- I agree to not to hold the PLDCA and its representatives responsible in the event of a claim by purchasers of my goods which prove to be defective or which cause injury or damage.
Payment can be sent by Paypal below or cheque. Fees submitted through Paypal will be refunded if your application is not accepted. If paying by cheque, the full amount should be made out to Prospect Lake District Community Association (no abbreviation).
Cheques can be mailed to: Christmas at the Lake, c/o Barbara Newton, 139 Estelline Road, Victoria, BC V9E 1K5
If you wish to send an application form via mail instead of using the online form, please print and mail the following:
ORGANIZER: Barbara Newton, 250-479-8061 email@example.com