When you’re bringing people together you need a venue that’s flexible and suits your needs. The Prospect Lake District Community Hall can be customized to your vision!
Weddings birthday or anniversary party BBQs and more. Please note we do not rent to graduations, sports clubs or youth parties due to the location of our facility within a rural residential area.
- The Prospect Lake Community Hall gives you options for planning without the food or beverage contracts required by more formal venues.
- Hall capacity is 148 people (per municipal by-law). Rentals with alcohol service are required to have Host Liability Insurance and a Special Occasion License.
- Quick Virtual Tour – click for inside and for outside the Hall.
- Hall Photos
- Floor Plans
- PLDCA Hall Rental Information available here (rates, deposits, etc.)
We are located in rural Saanich moments from picturesque Prospect Lake. Central to downtown Victoria and the ferries/airport.
Single event: email the Hall Rental Manager: email@example.com
Weekly or monthly community rentals: email our Hall Rental Liaison at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your rental below
These rates are as of July 1st, 2017. Please contact us for bookings and payment:
|Area||Hours of use||Base Rate||Custodial||*Music Tariff||Damage deposit||Total Cost|
|Main Hall||Multi-day use||$1250||—||$26.70||$500||$1776.70|
|Main Hall||Full Day||$800||$250||$26.70||$500||$1576.70|
|Area||Hourly rate||Hours of use||Custodial||*Music Tariff||Damage deposit||Total Cost|
|Main Hall||$80/hr||4 hours||$250||$26.70||$300||$896.70|
|Oldfield room||$25/hr||4 hours||$250||$26.70||$200||$576.70|
Premium Cleaning Service: $150
Premium Plus Cleaning Service: $250
Not sure which to choose? Read more here: Premium Cleaning agreement.
The rates below are for bookings prior to July 1st, 2017:
1. Damage Deposits
Hall rentals under $300: $200 deposit.
(This is required for music using a DJ, CDs, IPod or internet. Live bands are exempt. Renters must notify the Rental Coordinator if a live band is being hired due to extra damage deposit requirements).
2. Entire Community Hall Rental Rates
3. Community Hall Hourly Rates