All membership fees support the Prospect Lake District Community and maintenance of the Prospect Lake Community Hall and activities. A larger membership gives us a stronger voice to Saanich and government on issues that affect us all.Your membership fee includes numerous community celebration events throughout the year which get us all out together, e-bulletin updates via email and Member Benefit Card offers at participating local businesses:
Member Card Benefits for 2017 year:
- Above the Rest Esthetics: 10% off treatments (not combined with other offers).
- Countryside Pet Hospital: 5% off with Dr. Julia Braaten.
- Island Basement Systems and Dr. Energy Saver: 10% off waterproofing work, 5% off spray foam insulation, free blower door energy and thermal camera evaluations ($150 value).
- Mosi Bakery & Café: 5% off all products.
- Prospect Lake Community Hall: save 10% when you rental the Hall for your big event! (Must have been a paid PLDCA Member for the previous membership year.)
- Prospect Lake Service: 5% off oil changes.
- Red Barn Market: 5% off on groceries at Red Barn Market, West Saanich location (please note: cannot be used in conjunction with Barn Bucks or other offers).
- Save-On Gas: free coffee at the Prospect Lake Road location (one coffee per Member, per week).
- Tod Creek Craft Cider: $1 off a 4 pack of Tod Cider in cans when the Membership card is presented. (No card, no discount). Member price becomes $12 instead of $13. Only available at our onsite store during normal hours.
- Symphony Vineyard: 5% off food from the deli.
- Victoria Caledonia Brewery & Distillery: residents on a go-forward basis beyond December 15th receive a 5% discount on non-alcohol products and 10% discount on tours.
To Pay with a Credit Card follow the PayPal “Buy Now” prompts below.
You can also print this form and mail it into the PLDCA address indicated along with a cheque or cash.
If you live within the PLDCA boundary then your membership also entitles you to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Folks outside the boundary are more than welcome to be members, but are not able to vote. The membership runs for the calendar year and is renewable annually. You will receive your Membership card at the end of the year.
Family membership includes two adults and children up to 18 years living in the same household. If you would like to pay for a membership by cheque, please mail it to:
5358 Sparton Road, Victoria BC V9E 2H5
PLDCA acknowledges Country Grocer for their contribution to the hall renovation in 2009 through the receipt program.
This program continues to this day – members are encouraged to drop Country Grocer receipts at the Save-on Gas station on West Saanich Road and PLDCA received 5% towards community initiatives.